Ratings for Dr. Allison M. Blazek

Have ben seeing DR.Blazek for many years now, and couldn't be happier that she has been assisting me in my health needs. I am an 83 year old patient of hers, and her time spent with me ,and help given has always been a positive experience. Never a wait to get in to see her, and she is willing to help in case of an immediate concern.I am fortunate indeed to have found her. Patricia H. Miller

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Excellent doctor, very knowledgeable. I have never had a problem with timeliness. They have been able to get me in on short notice quite a few times. I operate from the philosophy that if a doctor is late, they are working on a much more important emergency case. People need to cut docs some slack...they are saving lives.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Blazek for a couple years now. I previously had problems finding a doctor that would actually listen to my concerns and attempt to solve my problems. I like her so much I recommend her to anyone that I know, and have never heard any negative feedback. Her office staff did change this year so if you've had a problem with the staff (and not the doctor), I strongly recommend that you revisit her. Her current office staff is extremely helpful, polite, and professional. You may have to wait a little past your appointment time, but how many doctors have you seen that are on time? Because she can only estimate how much time a visit will take, she may be behind schedule. Also, I've called in with emergencies (due to pain) and her staff fit me in that day even though she didn't have any openings.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

I would not reccomend this doctor to anyone only because I waited on her for hours,and her staff was horrible I mean I asked the girl in the front desk how much longer and she gave me an attitude and to top it off as I was walking away she rolled her eyes at me to the other staff member.I mean the doctor was ok I guess but she really needs a new staff!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

Dr. Allison M. Blazek's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1997)