Ratings for Dr. Joanne Herrman

Dr. Herrman is extremely judgemental and rude. Do not go to het, I had just read over positive reviews and thought I'd give her a try, but she's just a miserable overweight whale.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

horrendous doctor. Simply horrible, completely lacking in empathy. She essentially mocked me for having anxiety over the exam. Don't see her.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Wonderful physician and office staff. Knowledgeable, efficient and very friendly. Very punctual with results.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

I love Dr. Herrman. She's the best gynecologist I've ever had. I won't change even though I now have insurance with which she doesn't participate.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Made the transition to Dr. Herrman and was thrilled with her expertise and demeanor. Sent my daughter to her and my daughter adored her. So glad I finally found a doctor I can trust, have confidence in and give FIVE stars!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

This doctor is absolutely unprofessional and careless! I'd give zero stars if I could! Don't go there if you don't wanna have more health issues

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

Dr. Herrman is the WORSE doctor! She is very rude and pays ZERO attention to your concerns.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

I enjoyed Dr. Hermann's sense of humor at first but quickly became very uncomfortable with her. She performed a painful uterine procedure in her office without anesthetic just days before she removed a fibroid in the hospital which makes me wonder why she did the office procedure. Then, after the surgery, she knew that I was anxious to receive the results of the biopsy, but waited 4 days after she received the report, until I came into her office, to let me know the results. Maybe that was her staff's fault. Maybe she asked them to call me with the results and they didn't. I don't know, but I just can't recommend this doctor. Sorry.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Substitutes Ridicule and Superstition for Knowledge. I'd give zero stars if I could. After a 40-minute wait for a $200 annual appt, Dr. Joanne Herrman: 1. Responded to my colloidal silver use with, "Oh, you want to become a Smurf?" First, ridicule is not a medical practice. Second, do your homework "Doctor" - Ionic silver causes Argeria, not colloidal silver, which is used in hospitals for newborns eyes and for burn patients to prevent infection. 2. Responded to my estrogen dominance and adrenal exhaustion with, "I don't believe in those; they don't exist." Last I checked, Medicine is a Science, not a religion one gets to "believe in" or "not believe in". Thank God for resources like Dr. Lam, Dr. James Wilson and the book, "Stop The Thyroid Madness" or I would still be bedridden. 3. When I attempted to give her actual data based on my test results, she said it was, "just rumors". Medical professionals with this level of selective ignorance should be barred from practice.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr. Herrman is one of the most polite and welcoming GYNs that I have visited. She always makes me feel at ease, and she provides thorough explanations for everything she is doing. She has helped me find the correct birth control after trying so many different ones. She takes the time to answer any questions I have (which in turn probably makes other people's wait time a little longer). I was unfortunately diagnosed with HPV and Dr. Herrman, as well as her staff, were all extremely helpful. They answered all of my questions with much detail and reassured me when I had doubts. I've always had to wait about 20 minutes or so for my appts, but who doesn't now a days? Her office is a bit outdated and could probably use some TLC, and they are still using paper charts which makes things a little bit slower... but other than that Dr. Herrman has been wonderful to me.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

Dr. Joanne Herrman's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)