Ratings for Dr. John D. Seng

I have been taking my kids to him for years and love him. He's so good with the kids my kids are very shy and he knows how to deal with it very well. I drive 45 min now to take them and will keep driving to take them there. All of the staff has been great. The wait is a bit long when you get there but it's worth it as the quality is very good. He knows what he's doing and knows it well.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

My 9 yr old son had an appointment. The check in guy was rude and tried to intimidate and bully my son. The Dr was not patient with him and was extremely rude as well. It took over a month to get my son his glasses. When I would call to inquire, the man who does the ordering was hostile and rude as well. I will never go back there and hopefully no one else will either!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Its surprise to see a doctor like Dr. John in America. First of all he is not knowledgeable. On the top of it he is insensitive, rude and does not know how to behave with patients. He told me that my eye has been screwed up and was laughing. How can a doctor say such things to a patient and laugh. Moreover he was wrong. When I consulted other doctor, I was just fine. So please never waste your time and money on Dr. John Seng of Findlay. Beware of expensive bills he later sends home that dont make a sense.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

I took my mother to see Dr. Seng. The doctor was EXTREMELY rude. Even though we were on time, we had to wait over an hour. Too expensive, but my mother is 70 years old and after investing so much time, I felt it best to pay Seng's exorbitant prices and get it over with. NEVER AGAIN. Also, PS: We could hear his loud, right-wing crazy talk even while in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Dr. John D. Seng's Credentials

• Ohio State University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1982)