Ratings for Dr. Vincent G. Desiderio

Have been seeing Dr. Desiderio for more than 25 years for a variety of ortho problems. Good doctor, well informed.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

It was very difficult for me to find a doctor to do my surgery. I had a simple surgery I needed but every doctor I met with wanted to put me to sleep or drug me for the surgery. I felt like this was overkill. I was starting to think that the doctors just wanted more money or that they didn't trust that I wouldn't panic during the surgery. I was recommended Dr. Desiderio by a friend. It was very easy to make an appointment on the day and time I needed, very little wait at the office and he was very easy to talk to and deal with. He does not do small talk and does not have much humor, but he gets right to the point and does a great job. He respected my wishes to not be put to sleep or drugged during the surgery. He made my surgery very simple and very safe. I am so glad I found him! He is a wonderful doctor and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Excellent doctor who is understanding and answers all my questions.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

SAw this doc for an injury that has not healed properly after 10 years. Did not physically examine the injury or even look at it. Barely listened to what I told him. He asked me if I wanted braces and handed me a pair without even checking to see if they fit properly.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Dr. Vincent G. Desiderio's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1974)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2344231'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 6, 2014