Ratings for Dr. Swamikkan A. Nallathambi

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I found Dr. Nallathambi to be a very compassonate doc. Discovered I had ulcerative colitis and had an iron count of 4. He was very assertive in his treatment and I am now symptom free.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

Get more testing so I can review it? Then I'll send you to somebody that can help you.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

Dr.Nallathambi has a knowledge possessed by few. He is compasionate but is willing to tell you how he see the situtation. Many can't accept this. He is and always will bi number uno in my dealing with the medical profession

flag | Submitted September 5, 2009

i think this is one of the worst doctors ever. everytime i had an appointment with him i would always have to wait an hour past my appointment time. then he basically called me a liar saying i dont have chronic back pain. then everytime i did get a refill of my pain meds it was always a different amount and dose those people there have no idea what is going on

flag | Submitted October 4, 2007

Extremely disappointed. He lacks compassion and concern for his patients. He has very little time or desire to discuss serious health issues with patients and/or immediate family. I have had more than one occasion to experience Dr. Nallathambi's medical disposition. He is probably already in retirement mode and should offically retire if he doesn't care for his patients properly.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

The ratings I have given not only reflect Dr. Nallithambi, but the entire practice "Nallithambi Medical Associates." Dr. Nallithambi is very personable. He is also very busy so it is difficult to get an appointment with him as well as Dr. Samuel. The receptionist would have to give me an appointment with the other medical staff. On my last visit the person i saw told me i had Bronchitis. He gave me an inhaler and sent me home after listening to my chest. I stil could not breathe that night so I went to the ER and was diagnosed w/Asthma after being given 2 breathing treatments, Singulair, and IV and and X-ray. The following day I called to schedule an appt. w/a DR and the receptionist refused. She asked me who told me I actually had to see a DR and not one of the other medical professionals. I told her the ER doctor's name. She still gave me a hard time so I suggested maybe I should go somewhere else and she responded by saying "okay." - so that is what I did!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2006

Dr. Swamikkan A. Nallathambi's Credentials

• Christian Med Coll, Punjab Univ, Ludhiana, Punjab, India (Grad. 1960)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Butler, PA