Ratings for Dr. Cosimo A. Ricciardi

I had a buneonectomy and Dr Ricciardi had me in very fast he was very attentive and the surgery relieved a lot of pain I will go back to him he is very efficient as he gave me the choice of surgery and did not force it he gave me options and let me choose I respect that in a dr

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Doctor was very short with me. Never actually told me what was wrong with my foot, but did try to sell me inserts for my shoes and something for my toenails. On my way to walk out the front door I could hear the staff yelling at a patient over the phone, then making fun of the patient after they hung up. Very unprofessional all around. I got the impression that the only thing that mattered was my money not my pain.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I just had an appointment with Dr Ricciardi and as I called the office the lady was extremely kind and knowledgeable. She was very helpful with making the appointment fit my schedule. Once I went in, the atmosphere was nice and the staff was just as friendly as they were on the phone. I had my xray's done right there and an ultrasound for an injection. I loved that my issues where taken care of right on the spot and how very helpful every single person in the whole office was. Completely referred this office to anyone who has a foot problem 100 times!!!

Submitted May 4, 2015

I saw Dr Ricciardi a few weeks ago. I had an 8am appointment. My husband was sitting outside in the car and saw him walk into the other door at 8:45. He spent no more than 3 min with me. Told me I had to buy several things from him that my insurance would not cover. I didn't even get a chance to ask him any questions and he left the room without telling me what was actually wrong with my foot. It didn't help that while I was waiting for him I could easily overhear his staff arguing with each other. I will be looking for a new doctor, I will not return.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Unfortunately I was unable to meet this doctor because the person who answered my call hung up on me when I told her I was looking for a podiatrist and asked her if everyone in that office acted like her. I asked that question because she was extremely short with me and actually answered one of my questions with sarcasm. I don't need callous, disengaged and unconcerned staff "helping" me with health issues.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Ricciardi by another foot specialist. I thought I was given up on. I had foot pain for years and an operation I had only made it worse. I went to Dr. Ricciardi's office and his staff was great. He took time with me and seemed to understand my condition. He offered me surgery and not surgery. He treated me without surgery and I am completely better and painfree for the first time in years! thank you so much!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I had made an appointment with Doctor Ricciardi office, his staff was courteous and helpful, doctor Ricciardi was very concern with my foot issues since I am on them constantly. he even provide several foot pads with no cost. I appreciate his efficient.Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

I was referred to Dr Ricciardi by my GP. My first clue as to the quality of care I was to receive was the atmosphere in the office: the receptionist was friendly and efficient, the nurses/technicians were friendly and helpful, and I witnessed an unusual rapport between the doctor and the staff that would indicate an excellent professional office environment. I have great confidence in the doctor's diagnosis and treatment of my medical condition. After prescribing an effective medication and an MRI, he performed minor surgery - ABSOLUTELY PAINLESS and with obvious confidence and skills. One of the best encounters with a medical professional I have personally encountered.

Submitted February 19, 2013

Dr. Cosimo A. Ricciardi's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Providence