Ratings for Dr. John J. Lee

Agree with reviewer below. Terrible results. Do not let him operate on your eyes! Lots of talented surgeons. He is NOT one of them.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

I had upper eyelid surgery with him, the results are not satisfactory as he advertises.

Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr John Lee is a very talented and well trained oculoplastic surgeon. I have been a patient of his for four years and have trusted my face to his expert hands. I am a RN and my husband is a surgeon who felt comfortable with me seeing a specialist who is meticulous and detailed enough to operate on eyelids and brows all the time. After seeing Dr. Lee's work on my face, my husband has recommended Dr. Lee to friends and OR nurses who have had surgeries with very amazing results. I am a fifty five years old woman who has been consistently told that I look ten years (or more) younger. I attribute that to Dr. Lee who has advised me toward minimally invasive treatments such as fillers, Botox and chemical peels. However, when I recently complained that I was having difficulty keeping eye makeup on and really wanted to have my upper lids cleaned up, he relented and agreed to perform it. So I underwent upper eyelid surgery and I am thrilled with the results. And his prices are unbeatable!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

I was fed up with the frequent comments that I looked tired, due to puffy bags under my eyes. So last year I saw Dr. Lee and his staff to learn what could be done to freshen up my eyes. He clearly explained treatment options, recovery processes, and outcomes. His office scheduled the eye procedure to best fit my schedule. My eyes were done as an outpatient procedure under local anesthesia. The staff was very professional and there was good patient follow up. There was minimal discomfort during and after the procedure and it took only 7 to 10 days for most of the post-op swelling to dissipate. The result is very natural looking, I think. I still look like me, but about 10 years younger. Since I've had my lids done, no one has remarked that I looked tired!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

My wife went to a cosmetic surgeon and was told she needed an eyelid lift and and a lot more done to her face. I asked our eye doctor who he would recommended to do her eyelid lift surgery and he sent us to Dr. Lee. My wife met with him and immediately felt she could trust him. Dr. Lee didn't mention any other surgery and didn't try to sell her on all types of procedure. Dr. Lee performed eyelid lift surgery on my wife and she is thrilled with the results. The recovery took longer then expected but we were told that it can vary due to health and my wife has some health issues so we were okay. After the swelling went down, she was so happy that she had the surgery. She claims everything is so much brighter and she looks 20 yrs younger too- extra benefit that we didn't expect. Dr. Lee's surgical skilli is exceptional. He is so calm and polite- such a gentleman as my wife puts it. We have referred a lot of friends to him with all great results. His staff is helpful and courteous.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Dr. John J. Lee's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Havertown, PA