Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Riley

Dr. Jeffrey Rlley and his staff I trusted far too long. He humiliated me, gave me pills to "solve" my problems which only made my body worse. I have to remind him about details he should know, and are written down already on his cheat sheet. I am disgusted and won't be returning. Don't ask me personally questions that doesn't concern you and also don't make assumptions. He refused to help in many cases as if I wasn't a concerned human being. Thanks to him, I never got pregnant. Disgusted.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr. Riley and his staff were all beyond amazing. I felt informed, cared for and respected. All my questions were answered and my fears put to rest

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Smart, thorough, spends time with you, explains things clearly. Would recommend without hesitation.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Dr Riley is gentle, sweet and extremely condescending (he actually explained what menstruation is to me, a 51 y.o. woman). He could not diagnose my problem and pulled in another doctor for consult, which is fine; however, he was more concerned with having me sign up for a diagnostic procedure which (he admitted) had nothing to do with the problem I was presenting. Dr Riley is out of touch, not very smart and makes his money by scaring menopausal women into having unnecessary testing. Avoid.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Dr Riley is so great to all his patients he listens and is so kind and caring. He takes time with you and takes the time to expain and answer all your questions. His staff is exceptional a well,

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Dr. Jeffrey Riley's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1977)

HIP