Dr. Kevin L. Olson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kevin L. Olson

I couldn't believe it when my doctor of 29 years retired. I thought I'd never find another doctor like what I had. I found better in Dr. Kevin Olson. He is thoughtful, considerate. I can tell he cares about me, which is different than a lot of doctors I have seen. I have a lot of friends and family who go to urgent cares and emergency rooms instead of a regular doctor - that's because they don't have a doctor like him. I haven't been to urgent care or emergency room in almost 3 years since I found Dr. Olson. He gets me in when I'm sick, but more importantly he keeps me healthy.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Great caring doctor, really explains things to me.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

i like seeing dr olsen for my doctor. He takes good care of me.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Olson for several years and he really takes good care of me and my family. My previous doctor of many years switched his practice to a concierge style and I didn't feel right about paying a fee just to see my doctor. I gave Dr. Olson a try and I can say, I'm so glad he came to Marshall. Give him a try. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017