Ratings for Dr. Charles S. Berg

I have been a patient for over 20 years and I continue to see Dr. Berg on a monthly basis. He has been able to help me with ongoing back problems, headaches, plantar fasciitis, neck pain and so much more. I recommend Dr. Berg to all I come in contact with. Everyone always thanks me for the referral as their experience with Dr. Berg is always so positive. He is very knowledgeable, professional, kind, patient and so much more. His office staff is very accomodating and very friendly. The wait time when you arrive is minimal and Dr. Berg gives you as much time as you need, you never feel rushed out of the office. I will continue to recommend Dr. Berg to anyone who needs chiropractic care and I know that anyone I send to him will receive the best care possible.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Dr. Berg is a person who has the innate ability to heal - not only with his trained hands, but with his caring advice. He is an incredible physician who really cares and that is hard to find these days. I would not hesitate one moment to recommend him to anyone needing relief from pain.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Dr. Charles S. Berg's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1977)