Ratings for Dr. Robert L. DICKEY

My son broke his radius and after many attempts to let Dr. Dickey do his job, we unfortunately had to go to another dr to fix a mal-Union (deformity and functional disability ) at almost 3 months from inital break. He is very full of himself and thinks every one else is stupid and below him. I will not ever recommend Dr. Dickey to anyone, not even my worst enemies. We voiced concerns and he laughed left the room. Each x Ray also showed the break healing incorrectly and he always said it should re-model nicely. He is a liar.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I been put under 5 times and this guy came thru and did good job god bless Dr dickey

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Very good Dr . He is always nice always careing . He did both of my knees at diffrent times and I had no problems other than the normal discomforts after a major surgery .

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Dickey did not listen. He held his hand up for me to stop voicing my ailment and stated that I was fine. He was horrible and unprofessional. He is uncaring and inattentive!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Total knee replacement - misaligned. Evasive - 1st return visit - questions - looked at me - said, "You worry too much;" and walked out.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Pompous. Always seems to be in a rush and a question only seems to aggravate him because that requires him to explain something, which he is awful at. No layman's terms here. 3 hours late for surgery, although the office visits are punctual. When temp started to rise 2 days after surgery it was, in no way, possibly related to "his" work on the knee. Must be something else, "contact your family doctor". In other words, don't bother me with that trivial crap! In no way would I ever recommend this man for his bedside manner. As far as his surgical skills, I've heard pretty darn good. Just ask him, he'll tell you.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2007

Dr. Robert L. DICKEY's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Abilene, TX