Ratings for Dr. Hubert Weinberg

AMAZING surgeon. I also have Neurofibromatosis Type 1 and would have capped my a** were it not for Dr. Weinberg. Night and day difference in terms of how I approach life. Dr. Weinberg understands how NF patients feel like no other surgeon/physician I have ever met.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

He is by far my answer to helping my self esteem. If it weren't for him, I would have to commit sucide. I have Neurfibromatosis 1, dermal tumors, he has removed over 2000 of them from body,.I will continue to go see him. yes it would help if he was in network but I will continue to go see him no matter what.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Dr. W is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable about Neurofibromatosis-I. He treats NF patients respectfully, and does *not* consider NF a cosmetic issue, like so many physicians. He spends a lot of time helping NF patients to understand what the possible ways are to mange the dermal issues associated with neurofibromatosis. While patients typically pay for services up-front, the bills are submitted to the insurance companies using appropriate codes that typically result in reimbursement for the patient. He is amazing.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2008

Dr. Hubert Weinberg's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1975)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal