Ratings for Dr. Josee Laliberte

I have been with Dr. Laliberte for almost two years now and I have no complaints. She is a very informative excellent health care provider and interested in your well being also a very nice woman. But their staff does have a "matter of fact" attitude not all but some or one. If they don't like there job they need to find another one. "Great customer service" is what makes the whole experience possible and pleasant. When or if I don't fell well and have to go to the doctors office the last thing I need to deal with is someone with a bad attitude that hates their job.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Great friendly staff ! Always smiling and making you feel at home.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

I went in to get my vaccinations because I just had a baby and needed them for nursing school as well. Dr. Laliberte informed me that I could not get them because I was breastfeeding and it would KILL my baby! I looked on the cdc myself and when I informed her that they were all perfectly safe, she got argumentative with me. Instead of actually looking in to something that she had no clue about, she guessed. I don't know about you, but I don't want my doctor guessing about my health. I wouldn't trust her at all!!! After I told her that I didn't appreciate her making something up because she didn't know, she said "Well, I would rather think the worst of it." I informed her that I would not be seeing her any more (after 15 years) and got all of my records. She then sent me a letter a letter stating that she was "firing" me as a patient. I guess it made her feel better. Don't go to her. Go to a doctor that actually knows what they're doing and not just guessing.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

We have been seeing Dr Josee for a long time.She is a very great Dr.I love that she answers all our ?'s thouroughly and I love that she has a sense of humor.The other two Docs are also very kind and help as well when Dr Josee is on vacation.The staff on the other hand tends to change,but hopefully,they will get better and stick to the same people.If all employees from my husbands job has Dr Laliberte as thier PCP,then that just tells you what kind of Dr she is.....No complaints...:)

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Have been seeing this doctor for 12 years, she is wonderful. The staff on the other hand are not at all customer friendly.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

I'm a first-timer. I went for a physical & the visit went very well. The doctor is patient and thorough. Someone referred her to me & I'm glad I went.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Dr. Laliberte is great very caring and helpful. Ive been seeing her for 11 years staff not so great but Dr. is worth it

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

WORST STAFF EVER. Dr. Laliberte is great. She is very patient, nice, and wise but I absolutely hate dealing with the girls at the front desk.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Dr. Laliberte herself is very nice and knowledgeable, but she has the WORST staff! They are always rude and have a "matter of fact" attitude. I'm going to stop going to this clinic just because there is no customer service. The last thing I want to deal with when I'm not feeling well is someone with a bad attitude that hates their job.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. Josee Laliberte's Credentials

• Univ De Sherbrooke, Fac De Med, Sherbrooke, Que, Canada (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pasadena, TX