Ratings for Dr. George W. Warner

He is someone that I can believe in and count on. A competent doc and a good guy.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I have. been going to Dr. Warner for over 8 years, and know him to be a very caring man, as well as very knowlegable. Although waits can be lengthy, I don,t mind , for he always takes the time needed for each patient. I wish all doctors could have his bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

My wife and I had a very good meeting and examination by Dr. Warner. We found him to be very personable, professional and informative. We left pleased that he was recommended and will definitely continue with him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I have been going to Dr Warner for many years for migraines. He has always been very patient with me as I asked him to try different treatments . I am an RN and have dealt with many doctors.. Dr Warner really cares about his patients. I trust and respect him as an excellent Doctor.. Sometimes the wait is long but he takes his time with each patient..

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

I like Dr Warner. He has a great bed side manner and works with me to improve my condition. He spends time with each of his charges and, as a result, can be a little late. That is, however, not a major problem. I would rather wait and have a productive appointment than go thru an assembly line. Just plan your day accordingly. Dr Warner's helpfulness and knowledge are above reproach. His staff is better than the "4" I gave them. They do, however, require reminders (or maybe a request) to forward doctors notes and/or procedure results to ones primary care physician. I do not know for sure what the correct protocolshould be, but I think forwarding such documents in a timely manner should be Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

While there is typically a longer wait time to see Dr Warner, he is never in a rush and spends the time listening to my questions and concerns. Very much worth the wait.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Warner really knows about his job, and he's easy to talk with and work with. He has helped me to the point where I can now think and understand things more than I though was possible. I am very lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Warner is an outstanding neurologist who provided extensive analysis during our recent visit. We were especially impressed by his use of technology in explaining brain scans from my other recent tests. Our thanks for the time spent and the thoroughness of his examination.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Dr. Warner is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. He always has his patient's needs in mind when you see him in his office.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Warner made my visit so comfortable. I was able to tell him my problems without being afraid. He listened, explained and made recommendations that made me comfortable. I feel that he will help me find my problems and what I need to do to help myself. He gave me time to talk and explain some of the issues I was having problems with. I left feeling that he was there for me.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. George W. Warner's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)