Ratings for Dr. Charles S. Stewart

Was my family doctor from when I was 11 years old until I was 24. When I was 23 he misdiagnosed simple gallbladder disease as something far more seriouse (refusing to even TEST for gallbladder disease) which resulted in an unnecessary open lap (cutting me open from sternum to pelvis) also keeping me hospitalized for 6 weeks getting me hooked on painkillers. When I awoke from the unnecessary surgery he said that he had been right but I was healed by Jesus (no, really, this happened) and proceeded to berate and scream at me when I found that to br lacking. In the 11 years since I've have 2 failed hernia repairs and a small Boswell blockage. I am now disabled, in constant abdominal pain, and there is no light at the end of the tunnel. He's a great doctor if you have the sniffles, anything more and you might as well play Russian Roulette.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

my husband and I have been a patients of Dr. Stewart for several years. We find him to be an excellent and caring doctor. He gives us time to ask him important questions concerning our health. His staff has always been helpful and they return calls if we need to leave a message.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Stewart has been my family's physician for the past 20 years. He is extremely knowledgeable and accommodating, with a warm, caring demeanor. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

Dr. Charles S. Stewart's Credentials

• French

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1980)