Ratings for Dr. William B. Barber

I had a great experience! I would recommend Dr. Barber to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon. He's the best! His staff is great too!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I was treated with respect and professionalism with all the encounters I had with Dr, Barber and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Made an appointment for a consultation, completed paperwork, only to have an office staff member call me at 7 pm to cancel my appointment for the following day. Their explanation? I had not returned their voicemail to confirm the appointment quickly. I have NEVER encountered this with any other doctor's office. I explained that i assumed they called for an appointment REMINDER. The receptionist claimed that this was their policy. I am a stay at home mom, and had already paid a babysitter $60 to watch my chldren the following day. The receptionist explained that Dr. Barber was now leaving the office the following day and could not accommodate me. Unbelievable. So I asked to reschedule for their next available. I DOUBLE CHECKED with the receptionist that I am a busy mom, and needed her to confirm my appointment that was now scheduled for 4 days away. She said, "It is confirmed." So I proceeded to pay anther $60 to reserve childcare for the second time. The following day, I got another "pleasant" call from the same receptionist who told me Dr. Barber was cancelling my second appointment, because "of the way I spoke to her on the phone." I guess voicing displeasure at being treated like garbage from office staff is unacceptable at this practice. Any office that insists on responding to VOICEMAIL within 24 hours like it's 1982 has a problem. I am going to go ahead and assume that Dr. Barber's surgical methods are equally out of date. The silver lining to this week- long annoyance and waste of time and money is I avoided being BOTCHED from this "doctor." I wouldnt let this fool operate on my dog.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Very pleased w/ my procedure and how Dr. Barber discussed, asked my opinions and fully explained the procedure and expectations.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr Barber and his staff wouldn't even give me a consult appointment for breast reduction/lift based on height and weight. 5'4" and 195 lbs, said I needed to be within 10% of BMI goal weight before I would be accepted for a consultation visit. Called Dr Best and they gladly accepted my business.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Highly recommended plastic surgeon! Very professional!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2010

Dr. William B. Barber's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)