Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Burke

My wife had a partial knee replacement at Pearland Medical Center and the staff was above and beyond knowledgeable, attentive and caring to her from post surgery to discharge. Dr. Burke did an excellent job with her surgery and he made sure to check in with her and I after the surgery and the following day to make sure she was doing well. I would highly recommend him and his staff to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

The staff is horrible! Not oriented toward help patients. The only thing that counts for the is to implement their extremely slow bureaucratic processes. I saw Dr. Burke for about 3 minutes. He did not even show me X-Ray pics taken of my knee and wanted to sell me a costly new stem cell therapy, which is not recognized by the insurance ! It seems to be all about money making, not so much about help a patient!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

For those who have been wronged by Dr. Burke please check Dr. Laura Torres Barre. She is by far the most amazing orthopedic doctor. She will take her time and make sure that you are fine. Dr. Burke is a pathetic excuse for a surgeon. Do not listen to those that say this neglectful "professional" is a good doctor. Beware of doctor Burke.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

In the past 3 months I have had both knees replaced. I wouldnt go anywhere else. I have total confidence in the doctors and their staff.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Had surgery some years ago and still dealing with the same injury. Seems as if all I'm doing is spending money, but no solution. I'll just wait for Dr. Jesus!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

This office over schedules people, runs late, but the worse thing is their complete unresponsiveness to calls from myself and the pharmacist to clarify and fix a prescription they wrote. It took weeks for them to send in the prescription in the first place and after two weeks of multiple calls to them to fix the prescription they have yet to respond. The pharmacist agreed with me that I just need to change to a different doctor which I did.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Have used Dr. Burke in the past, but my latest experience was horrible.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

I went to Dr. Burke’s Pasadena office in 1999 and he preformed arthroscopic surgery on my left knee. I can’t say enough about how efficient the day of surgery went. I was back to work in 4 days. In 2004 he did the same to my right knee and I am more then pleased with the results of both. I would and DO recommend Dr. Burke to everyone I know. The only negative I can say is on the last surgery his staff wasn’t very helpful and the after care was handled by a young man that I was never told what his position was…I’m guessing he was a PT?

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Dr. Burke cam highly recommended by several friends and family and he was awesome!!! His staff was extremely helpful, friendly and he is the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with! I would recommend him to anyone with any orthopedic problem!!! Excellent on every level of service and quality care.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

Dr. Burke is without a doubt the BEST doc and orthopedic surgeon I have seen in my 60 years. He is on-time, professional and shows superior caring and communications. AWESOME. T.Miller

flag | Submitted February 27, 2010

Dr. Robert L. Burke's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)