Ratings for Dr. James B. Hall

I was diagnosed August 10, 1998 with Ovarian Cancer. I just turned 16 and didn't really know what was going on or how serious cancer was. That was the exact day that I meet Dr. Hall. I will forever have a place in my heart for him. He is the most compassionate and genuine doctor. He cared for me and made this big thing seem so simple. I am so grateful that I had him on my side. 16 years later and blessed with two children, all because Dr. Hall really cared. I love you Dr. Hall and thank you so much for all you do and all you have done for me and my family. Tiffany Ann "Morris" Coubal

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Excellent doctor. Takes the time to listen to patients and address their concerns. Very knowledgeable and compassionate. Always has a friendly word and can help you see past a devastating diagnosis. Gives clear explanations and presents alternatives. He's the best.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2009

Even though my Mom died, Dr Hall did an excellent job. He gave her 8 yars that she would not have otherwise had. She might not have died from cancer if she had continued to see hiom instead of going to her primary care Dr who ignored her symptoms of reoccuring cancer until it was too late. Dr Hall did everything in his power to save her. It was just too late. His kindness made her passing easier for her as well as our family.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2007

ovarian cancer doc with excellent surgical ability and also does research. teaches students and compassionate and very intelligent.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2006

Dr. James B. Hall's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Amerigroup