Ratings for Dr. Khiem Nguyen

Dr. Nguyen is personable, very caring and concerned. He is very knowledgeable, spends the time to explain everything in detail and makes you feel comfortable. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Nguyen since 2008. He is caring, willing to explain everything and answer all your questions. He came up with a reasonable cure/plan to maintain my gastrointestinal disease. I would highly recommend him. Kathryn V

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

After suffering with pancreatic illnesses for three years and undergoing a major procedure, Hassan suffered greatly. Dr, Nguyen did not just treat the illness, he researched the cause. That helped to change our families life because Hassan's health improved. Dr. Nguyen treats his patients as if they are part of his own family and not just a patient. He truly cares and is a very kind and genuine man. We were lucky to find him. Hmamly family Fort Pierce, Fl

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

This man did surgery on my mother. He knicked two arteries and caused my mother to bleed out. He told her it was "normal" to bleed after surgery. If it weren't for my mothers room mate seeing my mom hit the floor in the bathroom and her getting the nurse. My mother would be dead. The nurse looked in the toilet and noticed the blood loss amount was not normal but Dr. Kheim insisted she just needed fluids. She lost 95% of the blood in her body and almost died . The nurse begged for further investigation and she saved my mothers life as well as her room mate in the hospital room. Never mind you this man said many rude things to my 50 year old mother . He never checked on her and he came in and patted her on the shoulder after another surgeon fixed what he screwed up. I almost lost my mother two months after I lost my father to liver disease which would leave two very young grandchildren without a grandpa and then almost a grandma and it would of left me with no parents at all. And my still living grandmother without a daughter because my grandfather is passed. This man is careless and doesn't care about his profession. His work isn't even good to make up for his also terrible bedside manner!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr Nguyen would not listen to anything I told him and insisted I had cancer before even running one test. He seemed to be interested in being right then caring about how much I knew about my own health and refused to treat me for what I knew I had and I would not recommend this horrible man to my worst enemy. I do understand that a dr has to cover all areas and understand the process. He does not have one companionate bone in his body and his ego will become his own worst enemy.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

I've had 11 visits, all with a min of an hour wait. I am 5'10 and weigh 158. I am a runner so I eat lots of organic and healthy food. He said I was lying and that my GI problems will go away if I lose weight.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Terrible - HIPAA Violation - mis-diagnosis - rude, alarmist. Stay away from this guy - even other doctors don't reccommend him.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

Dr. Khiem Nguyen's Credentials

• Spanish

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Port St Lucie, FL