Ratings for Dr. Kris Armstrong

Staff very rude and unprofessional. Not a professional atmosphere in office. Went to Dr. Arstrong for approx. 6 months, then was proscribed meds that interacted to my current meds, which landed me a night stay in the hospital and many expensive test I will be responsible to pay because my Dr. failed to warn me that this could interact with my meds. After calling him to discuss, he took no responsibility and laughed me off. I won't be back and will let everyone know of my experience!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Ive been using Dr. Armstrong for years although only when I need to. After a 20 year lapse, he knew who I was and what my previous treatments were. He is kind but to the point, will chat with you without blowing a lot of wind. Answers your question fully and where it's understandable. Staff? Never met a bunch of rudder office help but the assitants were alright.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

I have to agree with the other comments - very nice doctor - but staff needs serious help

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Unprofessional staff with bad dispositions. Good Dr.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Ok, the office sucks. And the staff is worse. But do you care? Not me...I want my face done RIGHT. And Kris does. Great attitude, nice guy. Very reassuring and he will actually work with you on price. He also has the best equipment of anywhere in Tulsa even. Very new and he knows his tech. I've been a few times now. I will go back because he gets good results for the price. Take my advice, and deal with the staff because he is worth it. Trust me...you'll see why...

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Dr is always spot in about diagnosis. He does seem a little rough but he is just old school. If you have not been able to find diagnosis with other doctors try this guy. Staff however are very rude.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

You literally sit in the room waiting for 15-30 minutes waiting on the doctor, when you call for questions the front desk can be very rude sometimes! But they will be polite when you come in, they aren't very chatty with you or anything like that.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Dr. Kris Armstrong's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Amerigroup