Ratings for Dr. William T. Wester

My mother had hip replacement surgery and he put her on oxycocone. Fine, except he only prescribes 5 days worth. We called on a Saturday and were told she would have to do without until Monday! If you're going to prescribe a controlled substance, you should prescribe enough for the duration of the time she needs them or have an "on call" Dr. available! This is absolutely unacceptable!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Had a total hip replacement, no problems what so ever, recovery time was less than I expected, I would highly recommend this physician

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I had severe knee deformity from years of pain & artheritis. I was sent to several dr.s for opinions & recommendations. He is somewhat arrogant but it is earned. Great results after years of pain and many different dr. opinions. I would definitely recommend Dr. Wester - my knee is better than 10 years ago.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

shoulder replacement was done wrong he would not acknowledge the fact that the sergery was not correct.I had to go to a specialist to do the replacment over.At my expense and my pain for a hole year.There was knothing could be done legaly to to recover my expence from the damage that he had done.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr. William T. Wester's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)