Ratings for Dr. Allan C. Sundin

The best pediatric dentist in the tidewater area. Calm.and gentle for the nervous kids. I will never dream of changing dentists.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

staff is very friendly and kind. Dr. Sundin is the only dentist that my children have gone to and will be the ONLY one they go to. He is very soft and tender with the fearful child. I recommend him to anyone who asks about a childrens dentist.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

The worst experience a child could ever have. Walked in the door where we were treated like second class citizens. He accused me of hurting my child's teeth because I nursed her, and then didn't offer me any options to fix her teeth. We paid almost 400. dollars extra for sedation for my sons dental work. He woke up instantly when he got put into a papoose, and screamed for an hour straight. The nursed kept telling me this was normal for a child who was sedated. Then he had the nerve to diagnose my son with Autism, because he said most children take to the sedation, and he must be autistic because he didn't stop screaming and settle down. Funny... that a dentist could figure that out and my pediatrician didn't. I think he was just trying to cover his own a.. . Very unsatisfied... stay away parents... the worst first experience with a dentist for a 4 year old boy. He is now terrified of all dentists. Thanks Allan Sundin, and staff who allowed my son to go through this.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010