Ratings for Dr. Bruce M. Topol

Bilateral mastectomy reconstruction was never going to be easy but Dr. Topol and his staff made it less stressful that it could have been. He was honest about outcome and pain levels. He expects patients to work with him and in return gives them the best treatment possible. I am very pleased.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Dr Topol is a very caring and wonderful doctor. I had breast cancer and he did surgery and no pain.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014

He did a poor job on one eye and left a deep dent underneath and some nerve damage. The other eye healed up ok. The incisions took much longer to heal than expected,and swelling in both eyes lasted months. He refused to acknowledge the dent that was so tramatic for me, and said "that I shouldn't look in the mirror so much"! I was so upset that I called to cancel my last visit and told the nurse how disfigured I felt,and still he never bothered to contact me to see how I was, or talk with me. I've given it several yrs and I still have swelling in the one eye and nerve sensitivity issues, and the embarassing dent always shows up in pictures. It was so life changing and upsetting that I'm afraid to have reconstructive surgery to fix it.I still avoid going to places where people may know me yrs later!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

Professional yet caring. Did some minor surgery on my neck and it was painless and the scar was very minimal. Would highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Topol is an excellent plastic surgeon - I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

Dr. Bruce M. Topol's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1980)