Ratings for Dr. Marie T. Oppedisano

I have been seeing Dr. Marie since 2008. She really is amazing. I am comfortable telling her anything and asking for her advice on anything. She is extremely knowledgeable about many many different things you would never expect. Scheduling is super easy and accommodating, shes helped me through many of life's hardships and remembers every detail i tell her. Even my friends names as if she knows them too. I would totally recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I have been working with Dr. Oppedisano for several years and I simply cannot say enough positive things about her. I fact she has unquestionably helped me change my life for the better. She possesses a rare combination of professional insight with genuine concern. When I first came to her, I was guarded as I was unfamiliar with psychology in general. However, I soon discovered that she was completely non-judgmental, invariably pleasant and easy to talk to. In that time, I have also come to learn that she has taken the time to truly listen. She easily recalls any of events in my life that came up in our sessions, even those that at the time I deemed inconsequential, and was able to relate it to other things. In doing so, we were able to identify patterns and their root causes that I would have never been able to do on my own. However important this may be, Dr. Oppedisano has enabled me to take it one step further and begin to heal. Whenever a bump in the road arises, she provides much needed reassurance and perspective. In short, I simply cannot imagine where my life would be without Dr. Oppedisano. If you are seeking someone who is true professional, who truly cares about her patients, who will tell you the truth while being a pleasure to talk to you, I highly recommend her. I promise you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

I have worked with Dr. Oppedisano for many years and feel that the quality of my life has improved because of it. She remembers my stories; helps me effectively reflect on and resolve the issues I raise; and provides insights that tie our past conversations together and clarify my thinking. I have always found Dr. Oppedisano to be honest, insightful and non-judgmental. She tells it like it is and I appreciate her for that. Sometimes in therapy we learn things about ourselves that surprise us. Marie Oppedisano helps you make sense of what you've learned and gives you tools to make the improvements in you life that you seek. I recommend her without reservation.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Marie Oppedisano came highly recommended by a friend of mine who is her colleague. I am so happy to be one of her patients. She has guided me through several issues in my life. I am very comfortable with her. She seems to remember the names, relationships and conversations which I have shared with her without fail. As a result of my counseling sessions with her many of my relationships have greatly improved, I deal with issues in my life more appropriately and successfully and I feel that I have the confidence to face each day in a positive way. She is always on time, always attentive to my concerns and always professional. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

I completely disagree with this posting. Dr. Oppedisano is a true professional and I have been seeing her for 4 years. She has helped me and my family in so many ways and I always learn more about myself and feel empowered after each session. She calls me on the weekends when needed and always returns my phone calls promptly. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

My husband and I have been seeing this counselor off and on for a number of years, Im starting to see no positive results at all, as a matter of fact, she has put negative thought in my husbands head that has been effecting our marriage in a negative way. she has done this numerous times. I notice that she forgets everything I tell during my session with her but recalls my husbands sessions. My marriage of over 30 years, is in more trouble now than it has ever been. I can't seem to rationalize with my husband, he is totally detached from me, I don't see him wanting to work in making things better. I feel that Dr. Marie Oppedisano is destructive and undermining.

Submitted July 27, 2014