Ratings for Dr. Jorge I. Leiva

Dr. Leiva is the worst doctor I have ever encountered in my entire life. I had surgery May 19 and still today can not go back to work. Not only did he almost kill me he also abandoned me. And left for Mexico. While I was laying in the hospital half dead. He did not even have the medical knowledge on how to treat me after he realized what was going on. He doesn't even have the heart to acknowledge his wrongdoings.. If that's the way he treat someone who has worked with him 2years I would hate to see how he treats patients he do not know. He lacks the principles and morals to be honest with himself first so it's hopeless to expect him to be honest to anyone else..

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr Leiva is wonderful, he listens and addresses your concerns. He is also very straight forward but kind. This is the only Dr I enjoy going to see. I have had zero complications after surgery and I am doing better than ever. Thank you Dr Leiva.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

He is very wonderful with details and the care of his patients.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

Very kind and very knowledgable, i had an emergency surgery at methodist willow brook for which i owe him my life!!! I only went once in to his office since I encountered him in through the ER at Willowbrook his office staff were very helpful in my returning to work and getting my disability stuff in order. I would deffinetly return and recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr. Leiva is the most gentle kind Dr. Makes you feel very comfortable! I love him. He was awesome with my surgery.I have had no complications what so ever!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2008

Dr. Jorge I. Leiva's Credentials

• University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cypress, TX