Ratings for Dr. Matthew J. Pautz

During my followup to explain why my physical therapy had not started for 3 months, this was Dr. Pautz's reply, "Well this overbooking happens when state aid is involved. Since people like you don't pay out of pocket, we as doctors don't get the compensation for our services that we'd like. This is why most doctors don't accept state aid insurance; and the ones that do get overbooked. This is also why starting September 1st, 2014 I will not be accepting insurance from anyone. I will only accept out of pocket payment for my services." His office had the nerve to force me to come to his office and sit through a 30 minute lecture by him of how low income people are the problem and that state aid should be terminated. He never addressed my back pain or my therapy. This guy is the worst kind of medical practioner. He's only in it for the money. He could care less about a patient's well being.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Matthew J. Pautz's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1994)