Ratings for Dr. Martin R. Weiser

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

martin weiser is all bout his ego first, and the patient second. he is the worse doctor i have had the displeasure of interacting with.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

Dr. Weiser and his staff have given me excellent care since my diagnosis of stage IV colon cancer. I was informed right from the start the course of treatment and their expectations. I had my pre-op on August 6 and Dr. Weiser showed me he was very positive and had a good sense of humor I had surgery on August 21 2013 and because of his talent and ability (as well as the talent of his staff) I had an amazing recovery with little pain and no post surgery problems. I would highly recommend Dr. Weiser to anyone with colon cancer. What one may read as ego I would categorize as confidence and I would rather a Dr. with confidence in his own ability.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Dr. Weiser and his nurse Julie were terrific throughout my entire experience. My case was complicated but he brought me through without complications. His staff was very supportive during my aftercare. His nurse returned all calls promptly and was very reassuring.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Dr. Martin R. Weiser's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Party wiser is a condescending man with little to no interest in any one but himself"

September 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "martin weiser destroyed my life by doing surgery on me when i really should have been watched instead"

March 26, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2340337'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.4

February 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2340337'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.7

February 6, 2014