Ratings for Dr. Aydrian L. Thomas

Dr. Thomas is caring and professional and took the time to listen to and address my needs as a patient. Would highly recommend this physician to anyone. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Doctor Thomas is a very kind and knowledgeable doctor. He takes his time with me and listens to me. He is a great doctor his diagnosis are always accurate. Thanks Doctor Thomas for being the greatest doctor in my book.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Sometimes the wait time is long! But worth the wait

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Thomas is one of the first Drs. Who actually take the time to listen to his patients, he does not make u feel like that u are just another pay check. He is very knowledgeable at his job. I have sent a lot of people to Dr. Thomas over the last 7 years. He rates 5 stars in my book. I feel it has been beneficial to your company for hiring him. I would like to thank him for being my dr. Thank u tammy cherry

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Thomas has incredible knowledge about medicine and he gives you the accurate diagnosis with great explanations about the diagnosis!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Thomas is the most amazing I have ever found. I have been going to him for many years and hope he does not retire any time soon. He is caring and concerned about you and your health. He takes the time to see how you are doing and also was very helpful when I saw him after my mother passed away. he gave me some very good advice on how to take care of myself. I feel like he is a true doctor who cares about you and takes times to ask you questions not trying to hurry you up and get you out. Time does matter when it comes to your health and least he listens to your concerns and tries to fix them. I really do think he is a wonderful and caring doctor. he deserves doctor of the year award.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Thomas is a very thorough and caring doctor. Well worth the wait, as he always addresses my issues. He takes the time to listen and find out what is going on, unlike previous experiences where I was given a prescription without explanation, that didn't help my problem.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Thomas is amazing. Great doctor. Takes time to listen. Thank you. I trust him with my life. Also his nurses are awesome. Thank you all.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Great Doctor, calm and caring. Will take as much time with you as needed.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr. Thomas LISTENED, was calm and confident, and competently addressed my issue. He asked appropriate questions and was thorough. I feel very lucky to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Dr. Aydrian L. Thomas's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

GHI