Ratings for Dr. John E. GOULD

Although it has been many years since I saw Dr. Gould I just found this web site and decided to put up a rating because my experience with Dr Gould was the best Dr experience I have had. Dr Gould has a GREAT way with patients - good at explaining things, not at all 'pretentious' answers with complete honesty - when I asked a question he wasn't sure of the answer, he said so, volunteered to look it up while we were there in a Physician's Desk Reference... Many doctors would just give an 'off-the-cuff' answer, but would be afraid to acknowledge they didn't have the answer... Not Dr. Gould... He was very straightforward... He should be used as a 'study case' for medical students on how to communicate with their patients... He was *VERY* patient with my many questions, never got defensive or tried to rush us through the appointment. All Doctors should be like Dr. Gould!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

from a husbands perspective i was very pleased with my entire experience with Dr.Gould. Because of my work (nights) and maybe a little fear, i had to reschedule a few times. we spoke on the phone directly, that was refreshing, and then we finally got the apt. set. the staff was awesome, she related to working nights with me so tried to make my apt. as fast and smooth as possible, then DR. Gould , he comes in and is just a guys, guy.... he cracked a few tasteful jokes, and made any answer he gave very understandable. my wife did most of the questioning and he just went with it, he seemed like his #1 interest was to get us to a happy place, meaning getting me better. ohh and after he checked my front area, he found no need to check my prostate, so theres another win!! other docs just did it anyways. all in all great doc!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Dr. John E. GOULD's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Assurant