Ratings for Dr. Brett A. Wallen

Dr. Wallen and his staff are an excellent dental team. Everyone is very caring and my dental care has always been top notch. His office is clean and modern. I fully recommend this office for your dental issues.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

I couldn't be more happy with the outcome of my dental treatment. From the first phone call I was treated so well and all of my insurance questions were answered. You can tell Dr. Wallen cares about what he does and I appreciate that about him. I also really like the office. It is like a dental Spa and very clean/modern. They are also always "on-time" which is impressive.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr. Wallen is the best dentist I have ever been to and I am very glad to have found this dental office. Over the past couple of years I have been having dental work done due to my own neglect. I am very happy with my results and I love my new smile. All of his assistants are caring too and very nice. 5 stars!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I really like the hygenists and front office. Dr. Wallen should reconsider his appearance-shave and use a different clean clinic jacket. He hardly touched my teeth. While I understand his gentle approach, I am uncertain about the hands off nature. I had to get some work done at a separate office, and Dr wallens response was odd and makes me believe the previous bad review. However, the office does run very well which is why the previous reviewer was unfair in giving this office low reviews.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

This is a nice dental office. Dr. Wallen is gentle and thourogh. He explains everything to you. His office assistants are very caring and good. The office is modern and clean. I have had good dental experiences here!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

I am very pleased with Dr. Wallen and his entire staff. He is a caring dentist that does excellent work. My treatment surpassed my expectaions and I highly recommend this office. The office is great too!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2006