Ratings for Dr. Peter J. Mulhern

My husband went to him on battlefield pkwy ringgold ga. The office does not know what they are doing, They said they sent prescription in, he never got it. Never will go back to him I would recommend going elsewhere. My sister in law had a bad experience also, they have and will never go back.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

He did hip replacement on my mom and she did great...83 years old. He found a heart murmur and refused to do surgery until cardiologist cleared her. I wish I could find him now to do my rotar cuff surgery#

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Performed shoulder replacement surgery on an elderly patient who had 2 active skin infections due to poor hygiene, non-ambulatory without asstistence, uncontrolled diabetes, and had fallen on the same shoulder 4 times within the past month with the last fall occurring the previous night.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

He got me up and walking quick and was very Good explain stuff

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

He was fired from a Worcester hospital for throwing a scalpel in the OR which hit a nurse. He is a drama queen with a God complex

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

Get a 2nd opinion, or it may be your last... Dr. Mulhern previously practiced in Ringgold, GA. However, he recently relocated to Florida after his malpractice insurance dropped coverage after several civil suits were filed against him, to include wrongful de-ath. In particular, two of his--otherwise healthy--patients di-ed within one week in November 2009 as a result of complications resulting from knee replacement surgery he performed. Dr. Mulhern did not order basic prophylactic measures to prevent post-surgery blood-clots. As a result, at least one patient had a pulmonary embolism (blood clot in the leg) on the morning immediately after surgery. The massive clot was loosed after she attempted to get out of bed for physical therapy/evaluation.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Very caring and attentive to details. Will not terminate appointment until he has answered all my questions and explained in detail what he expects me to do prior to next appointment.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

I'd recommend Dr. Peter Mulhern because he's the only surgeon who would help me when the others said no. I had two knees replaced by Doc and I couldn't be happier. He explained every detail of what my surgeries would be. He takes his time and doesn't rush through the exam, the wait isn't long either. I see him at the Ocala Applwood office. Thank you Doc. C.C.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

he is a caring doctor, great personality, explains problems & procedures in plain language.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

Dr. Peter J. Mulhern's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Lady Lake, FL