Ratings for Dr. Ann C. Anderson

Dr Anderson, Is a wonderful doctor. I trust her judgement and knowledge. She is kind and takes the time to listen to me and does not leave me without answering my concerns. I feel very lucky to know her and have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Anderson is an exception physician with a wealth of knowledge in her field, has a wonderful bedside manner and takes the time to get to know and listen to her patients. I have recommended family members and friends to her and enjoy my visit and outstanding care she provides.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Anderson is such a kind and knowledgeable podiatrist. I always enjoy my visit!s. 5 stars all around!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Excellent doctor who listens and explains options. Nice to see a doctor who has great beside manner.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

it seems that they always have too many people scheduled for an appointment at the same time. I do not understand how the billing department works. why do they charge for the deductible at the time of service. The patient should have to pay their copay and then be billed for the difference. also, it seems they back track on some things they initially say. what is best for the patient should be priority. helping people should be most important, not just the monetary aspect.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

She is courteous and takes the time to answer questions

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Great service. Wonderful staff. Dr. Anderson is always so courteous and kind.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Ann C. Anderson's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2002)