Ratings for Dr. Theodore Blaszczyk

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

The office is clean, the staff is friendly, Dr. Blaszczyk was friendly and gentle, he explained everything he ws doing, answered my questions and suggested another test he thought I should take, which I scheduled. I had to wait about an hour to be seen but all offices are like that. This was my first time at this office. Due to the changes in insurance plans, the og gyn I had seen for 13 years does not accept my new insurance. I was worried about switching doctors but it worked out and I will be returning for my next scheduled exam.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

Dr. Blaszczyk is never on time. I waited 3.5 hours the last time I was at his office. He saw me for 5 minutes and I was in a lot of pain. He told me he didn't know why I was in pain but wanted to put me on premenopausal meds. I'm not even 30 years old and have no children. That's crazy, especially when he did no lab work and no testing. The only time I have pain is when I'm menstruating. I made an appointment to see someone else in a different office.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

TO THE UNHAPPY PATIENT ABOUT THE OFFICE STAFF IN WADING RIVER...UNFORTUNATELY THE DOCTORS DO OVERBOOK AT TIMES AND MANY PATIENTS BECOME FRUSTRATED AND UNHAPPY .IT IS SO WRONG TO BE RUDE TO THE STAFF BECAUSE OF THIS.IT IS ALSO WRONG TO GET ANGRY IF A COPAY IS DUE.THE STAFF DOES NOT DICTATE WHEN AND WHY YOU NEED TO GIVE A COPAY...YOUR INS.COMPANY DOES.SO PLEASE BE KIND AND GOD BLESS.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Excellent doctor. He delivered my son and I was a high risk pregnancy. Dr. Blaszczyk was very thorough at all appointments.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

The staff (Patti and Pauline) at the Wading River office at night, are rude and unprofessional. The Doctor is ALWAYS running late, overbooking appointments, leaving patients to wait over an hour for their appointment.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

He delivered my daughter and I was very impressed!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Blascyczk is a wonderful doctor. very soft spoken. He delivered my daughter after diagnosising me with a complication other OB/GYN overlooked. If it wasn't for him, My daughter might have been born very early and might not have survived. He's a great man!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2006

Dr. Theodore Blaszczyk's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Stony Brook, NY