Ratings for Dr. Drew J. Brooks

I have been a patient of Dr. Brooks for many years (through three different office locations) and will continue to see him until he retires (hopefully not soon!). He provides excellent care, is extremely knowledgeable, keeps up on medical research, and is a very caring doctor.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Brooks is a wonderful doctor, but has a very poor staff. I had questions on my bill and called the office, a staff member said they would call me back and never did. I showed up to the clinic a week later to ask about my bill and the receptionist was rude, laughed at me and then stated she wasn't able to help. I paid my bill and left, I will not go back unless Dr. Brook's re-evaluates his unprofessional staff.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Very complete, knowledgeable and helpful. Highly recommned.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

Dr. Brooks and his staff are friendly and helpful. Dr. Brooks is very nice and personable and really does work hard to get to the bottom of any issue, not seen so often anymore in this rush rush world. The office is nice, local and conveniently located in a nice area. He's been my eye doctor for several years and I am always glad he's there and takes my VSP insurance.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Dr. Drew J. Brooks's Credentials

• Southern California College Of Optometry (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Brookfield, WI