Ratings for Dr. Lila S. Rosenthal

Lila was terrible. Just like all these other comments. I have nothing but a bad review. She went as far as to call and yell at me for not driving l the way to Boulder when I had an emergency for my children. She then went on to say that I was wasting taxpayers dollars because I am on Medicaid all because I went to the hospital for an emergency for my children. We live in Denver. I thought that being a doctor that specialized in homeopathic medicine that she would not be as judgmental as she was!!! very rude- would not recommend her and hopefully she gets her license taken away

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I find some of the comments on this site strange..except for berating the person who refused to vaccinate her children and he/she deserved it....Dr Rosenthal has always very attentive, concerned...listens very carefully and tries to get to the problem rather than treating the symptoms. She has always followed up and keeps thinking long after the visit. I find her both very knowledgable and would recommend her as a doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Do not go here, will not go into details but it is the same situation as others have posted.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

When first visiting Dr. Rosenthal, she seemed helpful & attentive. I was looking for a new PCP and she was recommended. However, once I did get sic,k Dr. Rosenthal wasn't helpful or attentive anymore. I has severe vomiting & pain. My illness was not during her office hours, I called her for help after her office hours only to later get a voicemail from her that was very condescending and almost berating - she told me I had to get a hold of my illness & not in a concerned way, more in an upset way. The next day I got another voicemail message from her sounding completely different, she wanted to help & support me. I don't understand the very different attitudes from her, although it makes sense that the reviews on her service is so extreme. Long story short, her reaction when I actually did get sick, made me feel very uncomfortable about her being able to help me as a doctor. I will continue to look for a different doctor.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

My children have seen Dr. Rosenthal perhaps 5 times in a two year period. Initially she seemed really friendly, although did not feel that she truly ever listened to me or my family's needs. At the last visit it became clear that she had her own agenda and she became really judgemental and insulting and made crazy demands (I must be on birth control and immunize my children in order for her to continue seeing my family!), it was very unethical and unprofessional. I left there shocked and in a daze and knew I would never take my children to her again. I see that many others have had a similar experience. I personally feel that it is important that a doctor understand the importance of getting to the root of a problem and has thorough knowledge in keeping a patient's body/mind/spirit in balance, and we will be seeking a new doctor who embodies these values. When it comes down to it, I know what is best for my family and my body. I think this doctor is in dire need of professional help!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

I don't know how this woman made it through medical school. My child has been sick and in and out of her office 6 times within 3 weeks. she had no sense of urgency on the matter. I would never go to her again, I do not respect her judgement, she throws all scary scenarios at you regarding your child, doesn't instill confidence at all. She is rude and condesending. I thought maybe she just didn't care for me and my children, but after reading other reviews, I know that it is not me, it is her! Don't waste your money or time, there are better doctors out there.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Lila was one of the most unprofessional doctors I have been to. I would not go back nor would I recommend her. I was chastised for calling her service off hours (she said I didn't have the 'courtesy' to buy a membership???), she was condescending to my daughter who presented with stomach pain, spewed out every possible scary diagnosis, without medical tests to back up, and then when my daughter had her blood work as recommended by Lila, and it came back with several abnormalities, she did not follow up with a phone call. I found her condescending and judgmental.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

I found Dr. Rosenthal to be condescending and unhelpful. I had never called their practice outside of office hours (and have been a patient of her partner, Dr. Van K, for 6 years). When I did on a Saturday morning, Dr. Rosenthal chastised me for not waiting until it was more convenient for her. It was awkward and I was already in a lot of pain.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

Dr. Rosenthal is knowledgeable, kind and conscientious. We have been patients in her practice for several years and are very happy with the care we receive.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

My daughter has had a complicated year health-wise. I can safely say that without Dr. Lila in our corner advocating, researching, collaborating and advising, my daughter would not be back on her feet. Dr. Lila and her staff are professional, caring and offer a blend of traditional and efficacious alternative approaches. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013