Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth H. Handel

Incredible doctor. I am so blessed to have found her as primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Handel's for over 20 years and I have never once felt like just a "number" to her office. She ALWAYS takes the time to talk to you and genuinely cares about you. Anytime I have called with an issue, I always was offered to come in that day, never had to wait months for an appt like some doctors have you do. I wish more doctors would follow her suit, with the care and compassion that she generates to her patients, I hope she doesn't retire anytime soon, I don't know what I would do without her...

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Good doctor but I always have to wait a long time after my appointment time to see her. The waiting room is cold and the seats are uncomfortable. The woman who works at the front desk is nice but was too busy answering phone calls to answer my questions like when I had my last tetanus or explain why the dr was running late. I saw the nurse Toni once for a sore throat. She seemed rushed off her feet & a little distracted and I didn't know if she was really listening to me altho the antibiotic she prescribed worked on my throat. Overall a fairly good medical practice but they need more office staff and more doctors/nurses so they're not running late all the time and so the nurses can take a real interest.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

She is the best doctor ever. She always takes time to listen and talk instead of having a very quick talk. She is a wonderful caring doctor.. the best of all !!!I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2008

An excellent doctor and also her receptionist is wonderful. I can always count on her calling back quickly when I need her, even after hours and weekends. I can always make an appointment for the day I call if it is urgent.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2007

She is a wonderful doctor whom I have seen for many years. I would recommend her to anyone! She has provided me with outstanding medical care and I cannot thank her enough!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2006

She is awsome. I love her aproach to her patients.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2006

Dr. Elizabeth H. Handel's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Needham, MA