Ratings for Dr. Richard L. Baker

We had a patient come in today( such as comment below) who requested refund before check and EOB was present at our office. I did refund patient, because patient was rude, screaming and intolerable around other patients in the office. People need to understand their own insurance and billing practices. TH

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr. Baker is a great physician. Very nice and professional. I cannot say the same for the receptionist. She seems to know very little about insurance co-pays and billing. She is also very rude and unprofessional when she is the one who made the mistake. Will not go back because just because of her.

Submitted May 9, 2016

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

The lady at the front desk is one of the nicest ladies I have ever met.. She is always very sweet and nice. I work in a medical office as well and I can tell you that when you walk in the door I already know exactly what your insurance covers and what it is gonna pay us. If the receptionist was rude it was most likely due to your refusal to pay your part.i know.exactly how it feels to do her job...maybe you should try to be nicer to people...

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Baker was very nice. Lady at front desk was beyond rude. She insisted I pay 20% thatd ay even though I told her I had met my deductible. She told me I hadn't and I had to pay. I asked her to process it through insurance and bill me if any charges. She again refused, said they didnt bill, I had to pay today and if it came back paid come by their office for reimbursement. Ridiculous!!

Submitted October 28, 2013

not a good girl at the desk. Talk on the phone Personal calls.I went 2 or 3 times.She was very Rude. The DR. was very good.Very friendley.

Submitted January 2, 2013

Dr. Richard L. Baker's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1984)