Ratings for Dr. John C. Nadeau

I came to Dr Nadeau 6 months into my first pregnancy. I have a family history of prolapse and decided that c section would be the best option. I was terrified at the thought of surgery but I asked around and all of my friends in the medical field said he was who they would have deliver their baby if they were in my shoes. He was amazing and my recovery couldn't have been better! Unfortunately, he had to retire but I was lucky enough to be his last delivery! I am beside myself that I will have to find a new doctor for our next baby!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Dr Nadeau is amazing!!! He is so helpful in figuring out problems with my infertility, regular visits, making appointments comfortable and knowledgeable. It is always nice to see him, he is never afraid to say I don't now but will figure it out. When he cannot do anymore he sends me to the specialist. Had to be hospitalized at 23 weeks pregnant with twins and he released my care to the perinatologist group so that I got 24 hour care.....and then checked in on my all the time. He is a class act and so happy to have him as my doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

I have had the greatest experience with Dr. Nadeau, and the entire team at Associates in Women's Health. I'd struggled with infertility for a few years, and Associates in Women's Health took a true team approach with my care. I am now midway through my second trimester, and things are going really well. I'd recommend this knowledgable and caring team to anyone. They are truly THE BEST!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

I truly love this man - he is a WONDERFUL doctor, and is well described by all the patients commenting here. He's thoughtful, careful and has taken such good care of me - I can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Dr. Nadeau is great! He delivered my three babies. He has a very kind, caring style and is also practical. I moved out of state last year and miss him and the clinic. (In addition, I saw him downtown and rarely ever waited for appts)

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Dr. Nadeau has been my OB Dr. for my first 3 children, and is currently my OB for #4! I think he's the BEST! Very calming, caring, and smart! I trust him completely and wouldn't consider going to anyone else! I live an hour away from the clinic and it's completely worth the drive to me. The staff is also very friendly and punctual and the clinic is nice and clean. I highly recommend Dr. Nadeau!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Dr. Nadeau has been an amazing doctor. He is so kind & thoughtful and very knowledgable. I have said multiple times to anyone who will listen how glad I am to have found him.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Dr. Nadeau is the best Dr. I've ever had and my little boy wouldn't be here without him!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

I love Dr. Nadeau he is the best doctor around. He is kind and really cares about you. He takes care to a new level. If you need an OB this is the doc you want. I give him an A++.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Dr. Nadeau is the best Doctor you could ask for ever. He is professional, patient, caring and someone that you can trust no matter what.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Dr. John C. Nadeau's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Edina, MN