Ratings for Dr. Michael Ader

this doc is not worth going to at all. so do not waste your time trust me. I have asthma and he was to tell me that or confirm it and said no asthma but rather reflux I kept calling him telling him I was worse and he would blow me off and one time he g gave me a rescue inhaler after he said there was no asthma in me at all, each visit was a mess I kept getting worse and he would not want to see me till my next appointment and at my last appointment before he tossed me out he said ok no asthma in ur system so stop all your asthma meds right now u do not need cause it is reflux and your fam doc can handle that so I am letting u go as a patient. he asked me if I exercised and I said well no because when I do I can't breathe and he said well the only way fix that is to exercise more and more and more and left it at that. I made up an asthma book on research and what symptoms I get when I have attacks and how is went down and he took the binder held it for a minute then gave it back to me and never once opened it or read it and when I would tell him something he would ignore me and not listen to me at all. so do not wait your time on seeing him.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014