Ratings for Dr. Michael J. O'Brien

I've been with Dr. O'Brien for over 9 years and he is very knowledgeable and helpful. He will go the extra mile to help you with all your medical needs. I've never waited more than 10 minutes for my appointments. He will take the time to listen and never rushes me. Wonderful doctor!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Dr Obrien is a great doctor and very knowledgeable. My wife and I love him. One thing I look at is he always has a smile on his face. You'd never be able to tell if he's having a bad day.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Knows his stuff. May wait a while, but never once did I feel he rushed through my appointment. Again, KNOWS HIS STUFF!!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Flat out this guy knows his stuff. Sometimes you have to wait a little but it's worth it to receive excellent health care.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

If you have an appointment, expect to spend about an hour/hour-and-a-half in a waiting room. Then, you can look forward to a 5 minute appointment with Dr. O'Brien, in which he is way too busy and distracted to properly review your concerns. An arrogant and overworked doctor-- he was good a few years ago, but his greed has led him to accept more patients than he can handle. I definitely do not recommend!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr. Michael J. O'Brien's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Youngstown, OH