Ratings for Dr. Edward P. Weiss

Dr. Weiss always takes the time to listen to my issues / concerns and then explains very thoroughly the results of tests and physicals. He referred me to an excellent surgeon and the surgery was a success. Many doctors rush you in and out and that leave one feeling anxious and marginalized. Dr. Weiss is the opposite and provides undivided attention and even ask you to email the patientsite or call the office if problems persist.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr. Weiss is a fantastic doctor, in every way. I have been his patient for more than 10 years now. I have fibromyalgia and often have special requests for new things I would like to try. Dr. Weiss is always supportive of my pain, my requests, and genuinely cares. He is punctual in his visit timing (I rarely wait more than 5-10 minutes for him, and never in the waiting room). His staff is friendly also, and remembers me and my family. I highly recommend Dr. Weiss for his care and knowledge.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Dr. Weiss is the most wonderful Doctor. He doesn't try to cure everything with a pill and always asks about your eating habits and exercise habits. He is the only doctor I have ever had that doesn't try to rush you out the door. So happy that he is my Doctor!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Dr. Weiss is fantastic! He's very knowledgeable and is quick to get back to you when you need answers.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Dr. Weiss is an incredible physician, as others have already stated-- incredibly caring, thorough, and kind. I could not have asked for a better PCP and feel so fortunate that I have him guiding my medical care.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

I feel fortunate to have found such a capable and trustworthy doctor. The nurse practioners in the office are also very capable.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

Bar none the best doctor I have ever had. The prior comments do a good job of explaining why he is unusually good: attentiveness, bedside manner, breadth of knowledge.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

I have been going to Dr Weiss for ten years- He is wonderful- Has an immense-vast knowledge and range in medicine- He is compassionate and caring to each patient. He is the best physician I have encountered in Boston. He takes time to listen and answers emails to all patients

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Weiss for probably 5years and he's great. He takes the time to actually listen to you and talk with you and then holistically treat you. I also like that he is somewhat aware of appropriate use of complementary/alternative care options (like acupuncture for treating high blood pressure, exercise for weight/BP/stress management, nutrition and supplementation, etc.) and is not afraid to suggest these options to you (or recommend that you explore the possibility of incorporating these options into your regime) as appropriate. I believe Dr. Weiss is an advocate for preventive care and well care, not just one of those docs who treats you after you're sick. I recommend him to anyone I know who is looking for a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

I found Dr. Weiss through this website and was so happy I did especially since I had a horrible experience with my previous doctor (who was given an awful rating on here). I was kind of nervous having a male doctor, but his bedside manner was so superb. He's an amazing doctor. The best I ever had. I was misdiagnosed by my last doctor and he fixed the problem right away. He is very knowledgeable and very helpful. Doesn't have an ego like typical doctors and is unlike any male doctor. Very kind, gentle and a true angel. When you email him, he gets back to you very quickly. Although he isn't punctual...(what doctor is?), he takes the time and doesn't rush you so he is worth the wait. His staff is wonderful, except for one of the nurse practitioners there.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

Dr. Edward P. Weiss's Credentials

• Spanish

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Harvard-Pilgrim
Tufts

Updates

• Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

August 16, 2012