Ratings for Dr. Harris R. Fender

Dr.Fender and Karen were so helpful during a scary time. I had heard so many good things about Dr Fender..My daughter went with me to my first visit and he explained everything so well and answered both of our questions. I too would highly recommend him to anyone..

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Fender is truly the best surgeon in Tyler along with Karen. They both helped me through very hard times and were very patient with me. Dr. Fender explained everything to me in a matter I could understand and made sure that I was always comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Fender.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr. Fender and his secretary, Karen, are the best medical team in Tyler. Fender did lumpectomies on both my mother in April 2009 and me this February. The experience was scary, to be sure, but Dr. Fender and Karen made sure that all our questions were answered and there were no surprises. I was so confident in Dr. Fender's abilities that I went outside my insurance's network to use him ... and I'm glad I did. He's the best.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010

Dr. Harris R. Fender's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1972)