Ratings for Dr. Anthony G. Saleh

Saleh was the specialist assigned to me in Methodist Hospital and treated me there on five different occasions and was wrong regarding my condition all the time. He comes immediately, stays a few minutes, listened to my lungs and heart and I never saw him again. He neglected me while I was in the ICU and never returned my calls or that of my wife. If you are lucky, his assistant will follow up, usually late at night. He has no bedside manner and is incompetent. I was left at the mercy of nurses and nearly died -of course, Saleh was not around as he is more interested in protecting his reputation than his patients. All I remember hearing Saleh tell me during his brief visits to be hospital bed was that I am old and very sick, old and very sick, etc. That is not what you tell a patient. Saleh was supposed to supervise the nurses but didn't. Avoid him and Methodist hospital.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

I have been using this doc as my primary for about 7 or 8 years now. He is very professional, kind and no nonsense. He always gets back to you by phone if you call him and his staff is very competent, polite and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

unbelieveable, best doctor working in that hospital along with dosik

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

I love this man! He is one of the best docs i have come across in brooklyn. He is honest, on time, and does not play games. He treats you as if you are his family member. I highly recommend this doctor if you want to be treated the way every patient deserves to be treated. He is very busy, but trust me it's worth the wait!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

The most compassionate, understanding and patient physicians I have ever come across. His knowledge is unsurpassed. He never rushes you out of the office and is always available by telephone when necessary.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2008

Dr. Anthony G. Saleh's Credentials

• French

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1985)

MAMSI