Marvin H. Berman, Ph.D., C.B.T.

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Marvin H. Berman, Ph.D., C.B.T.

Great experience. Very knowledgeable. Highly recommended. Latest technology.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Very knowledgeable in newer therapies. Has a good grasp of recent developments using brain instruments which are now “cutting edge”. Takes a real interest in his patients.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. Berman helped my child to function successfully in school and socially. He is very knowledgable, compassionate, kind, and helpful. He approaches problems creatively and with a very supportive presence.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr. Berman is one of the most compassionate and helpful healthcare providers I've known. I recommend him highly for work with adults or children. He really went the extra miles to help my family.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

He is not BCIA certified. He can't or wont remember commitments or appointments, he has no set plan, sells expensive equipment he doesn't stand behind, promises reports he does not deliver, He's been sanctioned by the Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs of the Commonwealth of PA and not allowed to practice as a psychologist. He may be knowledgeable , as the 2014 recommendations said, but he has no staff so I don't know why anyone would say they were good or bad. I tried my best to work with his erratic behavior for my child's sake, and he ended up leaving my child without the help he needs after thousands of dollars and appointments.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Very knowledgeable and experienced. He has helped me a lot.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Dr. Berman is extremely knowledgeable, and genuinely want to help his patients.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Dr. Berman is both caring and competent. Because I am a professor, I was particularly impressed by his use of cutting edge research to help me. He was very helpful to me due to his use of different techniques and modalities.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

During my two plus years of treatment with Dr. Berman, he provided great assistance in creating the conditions where I could grow and deal with some difficult moments in my life and continue in a positive direction.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Berman is extremely knowledgeable about non-pharma based treatments for improving brain performance for general well being, but especially, following injuries or diagnosed conditions.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014