Ratings for Dr. Dayna L. Fuchs

Dr. Fuchs is top notch. She is the only doctor I've had to actually truly care about me and my conditions. She went out of her way to assist in my disability claims; all of which were subsequently approved on the first attempt. I still continue to see her on a weekly basis and would never recommend another psychologist over her.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Supportive, caring, has an incredible memory and appreciation for detail, and offers guidance rather than opinions. I have gained a greater understanding of myself as well as a greater capacity for relating to those I love. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

has been a life saver for me. I feel more self confident and have such a better perspective on things. She provides you with different ways of coping and thinking about things and helped me to understand how i came to think and act in certain ways due to situations i experienced. I have the greatest respect for Dr. Dayna!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Dr. Fuchs has been a life changer needless to say. Took me about a year of being on medications and having poor results before reaching out to someone for help on a deeper level. After doing some research online I decided to see Dr. Fuchs and haven't turned back sense. She is understanding , caring , and truly wants to see you succeed. If anyone needs to get themselves out of depression or just needs someone to help them get their life back on the right path, Dr. Fuchs is the person to see. I promise you wont regret it!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Helpful, caring, great insight, highly recommend. Practical, supportive and commited to your success and growth

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

It took me months to finally have the courage to contact a psychologist. I reached out to several and never heard back. I got Dr. Fuchs name and called and she called back quickly and made me feel at ease and took the time to listen and make me feel comfortable. I saw her for a year and she helped me so much and I gained so much confidence and have made so many good changes in my life. I had such a positive experience and would definitely recommend her and i would go back any time i need a reality check.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I have seen dr. Fuchs for a little over a year and out of the 6 psychologists I've seen...she is BY FAR the BEST! She is the kindest, most caring and compassionate person I have ever met! I think she is amazing and admire her so much! She has changed my life for the better and I feel incredibly lucky to have found her. Even when I am at my lowest, she is able to make me laugh and realize things will get better. She is so easy to talk to and the only person i have ever been able to fully open up to. I can't even explain how amazing she is and how much I love her! I highly recommend her! I can guarantee you she is the best psychologist out there and will help you through whatever issues you have and will greatly improve your quality of life!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I have been to 2 other doctors this past year and I almost gave up on getting help until I found Dr. Fuchs. She listens, understands and has given me honest and helpful guidance that has truly helped me. I feel so comfortable talking to her and she remembers everything we talk about. She gets me and I have felt so much more positive and confident about my life and the decisions I make. She's the best!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

She is so so compassionate with her clients and really takes her time to get to know you and make you feel at ease and in a safe environment. I've been with her for years and have referred other friends. A+++

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

After working hard to find a great psychologist in the Dallas area I finally found one in Dr. Fuchs. She is amazing! She has a true passion for what she does and is highly professional. She has a natural ability to make you feel safe while discussing difficult subjects. She provides an environment condusive for healing. Her instincts are spot on and her knowledge of understanding human behavior is highly impressive. She is extremely compassionate and was always available whenever I was in crisis. I am no longer a patient but the effect of my counseling with her remain. She ignited in me an ongoing journey of meaningful discovery.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014