Ratings for Dr. Corvin Robinson

Thoughtless and unorganized. He treated me with little regard to my long term mental or physical well being. After tapering up my dose of adderall to 60mg per day he took me off cold turkey on three separate occasions for highly suspect blood pressure readings even my own family doctor was unable to verify. After being made to jump through hoops with extra trips to the hospital for EKGs, his office, and my physicians office I was told over the phone that I was a stroke risk despite multiple normal blood pressure readings. Faced with another cold turkey withdrawal scenario I requested a treatment facility referral and was rushed off the phone. This was after I indicated suicidal thoughts related to the medication withdrawal, showing no interest in my wellbeing, simply stating that he didn't want a malpractice suite if I "stroked out". If you want to be treated like with aloof disinterest by a doctor more interested in writing you a script and getting you out of his office then Corvin Robinson is the physician for you.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Corvin Robinson's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)