Ratings for Dr. Thomas S. Lipsitz

Dr. Lipsitz is an excellent doctor. He has helped me with borderline personality disorder that I never knew I had. Now I can name it, claim it, and work at being better. He has an excellent way of bringing out the best in me and is very nurturing. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I love him. A true gem. Very knowledgeable, kind, sweet, and patient. He's extremely devoted to his patients. He is the best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Lipsitz is outstanding! His skill and knowledge base has exceeded my expectations exponentially! I have come to understand through my own introspective work that therapy is not meant to be a verbal "happy pill." I must go to the dark corners of my past and behaviors to truly find relief from my struggles. I haven't always left therapy feeling unrealistically joyful; instead, I find myself challenging my thought process and experiencing emotions I have numbed for years, which isn't easy. However, Dr. Lipsitz has consistently provided a safe, professional, and nonjudgmental outlet for me to explore my OWN process. A clinician doesn't have a magic wand. They cannot force you to do work and heal if you are not willing or ready. I have been through many previous treatments for a multitude of issues that don’t have the best prognosis. Since I began seeing Dr. Lipsitz, I have been able to work through my challenges to the point that I feel like my future has a promising outlook, and I understand that my ability to change my own dynamics and take control of my choices is the key to finding relief. I would recommend Dr. Lipsitz to anyone who is willing and ready to begin their healing journey.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I have been to many msw's and psychologists in my life, and NONE have helped me like Dr. Lipsitz. I can discuss my problems with him, and he is extremely knowledgeable and helpful.. He treats me with respect. I would recommend him to anyone(and have).

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. TOM he is so good at what he does He has shown me how to look towards future.I've learned tools to help myself. When things seem like I can't go on he assures me I can that I'm healing.I was always in a life of darkness but now I see the light at the end of the tunnel.yes I get down I cry I get angry but these are things I've never been able to do.Now I realize.I have every right to feel this way and I'm not to blame Finally I don't blame myself anymore.I'm healing and it feels awesome.But going through the pain sucks but he helps me through this and I can't say enough about this Dr.So thank you!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr. Lipsitz is AWESOME. He is easy to talk to, very knowledgeable and actively helps his patients establish and achieve theraputic goals. He is very skilled in hypnotherapy as well, which can be a very useful tool in helping patients discover the roots of their issues and overcome them. Plus, he returns phone calls promptly and is on time! I'm very satisfied with Dr. Lipsitz. Beware, though, he's one popular therapist, so if you want to get in to see him, you might have to wait a few weeks or even months! Recommendation: schedule a standing appt.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012