Ratings for Dr. Fredric Daum

Dr. Daum is the best in his field. If you have a child struggling with encopresis, please make an appointment to see him right away. Our almost 4-year-old was soiling upwards of 15 times per day; which was significantly impacting his daily life. We followed Dr. Daum's detailed potty training plan, and within 5 days our son was a new child. He no longer has fear of the potty, and proudly wears big-boy underwear (accident free) 24/7. Meeting Dr. Daum has been life-changing for our entire family, and our only regret is not scheduling an appointment sooner.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

Please, if anyone is reading… do not go to this guy… I just read the 4 and 5 star reviews on this guy and I have no idea how anyone can say anything good about this man. They must be family friends. My experience was so bad that never in my life did I leave furiously red hot. We visited his office because our 5 month old son was not eating. This man left me baffled, confused and just outright pissed. Why? Because he had no care in the world for human respect. He chastised me if I asked a question… YES… he scolded me… because I am a concerned father who has no idea how to help my son eat his normal amounts of food.. im a worried father, so you would THINK this guy would have the respect to talk to and advise me… but nope… he scolded my every words… got annoyed if I God forbid asked a question or tried to clarify something he said. There were probably 2 moments where I wanted to just walk up and leave from his disgusting office. 1. First was when he kept telling me he wont look any further into my babys issue until I provided him with a diary of his daily feeding schedule. Mind you, I LITERALLY TOLD him I feed him every 3.5 hours so just use that since I do not a have a physical diary. He said NO I want to see a diary. I then said… but if I come back in a week, ill literally have told you the same thing, except it would be on paper… so why not just go with what I am telling you right now, and diagnosis the situation. He said No. are you kidding me? 2. The second most infuriating part was when he said the baby was not eating because it sensed STRESS from the parents. I immediately chuckled and said “No, there is no stress at home” while smiling at my wife. He responded swiftly and said “Yes, there is definitely stress at home”. Ok… who the hell does he think he is? My telepathic shrink? I was so offended and I regret not saying anything to shut his mouth then. Theres a laundry list of issues I encountered that day… but honestly, not trying to bring up bad memories so ill stop here.. Bottom LINE.. do NOT GO TO THIS guy… LEARN FROM MY EXPERIENCE

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

So my daughter saw Dr. Daum on a total of 3 occasions. The first two times were fine. He diagnosed her with constipation and anxiety. My daughter visited him the third time with severe abdominal pain and fever for 6 straight days. He said to me, "This is all behavioral. There is nothing wrong with your daughter and you are chasing nothing (medically) and she's playing you real good." This was very unprofessional of him to say and calling my daughter a liar. My daughter was very upset by him. I explained my suspicions of what my daughter might have and he ruled that out without any testing or evidence. I do not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Dr. Daum helped my daughter with encopresis and stool withholding. After a short period of time, she is now accident-free and self-initiates when she has to use the potty. Our daughter is back to being her comfortable, happy and confident self. My husband and I are so grateful for Dr. Daum's help and guidance, especially after feeling skeptical about his program. Dr. Daum is extremely knowledgeable and truly wants his patients to be successful.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Dr. Daum has been outstanding in the care of our daughter - we were taken by surprise by a celiac diagnosis, and he spent over an hour with us at our initial consultation, patiently explaining everything to us, which was so important given that we were overwhelmed at the time. He has taken great care of her and his knowledge is deep and he instilled confidence is us.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr. Daum was referred to me by my pediatrician. He was very much attentive to my daughter’s needs. He explained his plan of care and gave me his personal mobile number to call him should I have a problem.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Good and knowledgeable. Communicate with his patient.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr Daum is a truly amazing, caring and smart doctor. I am so grateful that we found him. For the first time in over 3 years I am hopeful for my son. Thank you Dr Daum!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

So let's talk about a quack of a doctor. My wife took my daughter in to see this guy, because she was experiencing problems with her stomach. He didn't even examine her and he asked her a few questions. Dr. Daum then told my wife to sh ut up and leave the room, while he continued to ask my daughter approximately 100 other questions. When he called my wife back in the room he diagnosed my daughter as having clinical depression. Is this guy out of his mind? He does not belong in a medical office. He belongs in a straight jacket. Read some more of his reviews. My daughter is not the first one he has done this to.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

All I can say is Dr Daum is a horrible person! He talks down and degrades you. And then tells you that you need psychological help. Never encountered an egotistical doctor like him.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Dr. Fredric Daum's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1967)