Ratings for Dr. Stephen C. Lloyd

I am so grateful for the services received from Dr. Stephen C. Lloyd. Finding the abnormal polyps in time, "thankful, thankful, thankful!" Because of the service received, I have referred so many of my family and friends to this office. Again, "THANK YOU!"

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

What a positive experience. Staff and doctor are superior and great communicators. Found and removed potentially dangerous polyps. Third time in 17 years Dr. Lloyd has literally saved my life (heart artery blockage in 1998 and multiple polyps in 2010 and again in 2015) . Highly recommend to anyone needing professional care from a physician that is compassionate, knowledgeable and experienced.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Completely horrible experience. I am the patient and customer so to speak...earn my business!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Lloyd was very disrespectful to me during my visit. Soon after my visit, I discover he is not even a certified gastroenterologist. I will certainly find a new doctor to my perform my future colonoscopy.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Great Practice for Colonoscopies. Friendly and efficient staff. They do lots of colonoscopies every day and have seen everything. They have a great amount of experience for every situation. They get you in and get you out in the most effective and efficient manner and give you very useful feedback about the results of the procedure. I would strongly recommend anyone needing a colonoscopy use Dr Lloyd's practice. J. Stern

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

A good doctor you can trust. He is very patient during my almost one year visit with him.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

Dr. Stephen C. Lloyd's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal