Ratings for Dr. Anthony De Angelis

Not a good breast reconstruction Doctor. Just horrible results.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr. De Angelis is an excellent doctor and plastic surgeon. He is also the most kind and gentle person I have ever met. I had breast cancer and underwent bilateral mastectomy. He treated me and was nothing but respectful, understanding, and compassionate. I am also very happy with the results. He listened and always asked for my feedback. There is nothing easy about his practice (reconstructive plastic surgery) specially because, typically, most of the patients that come to him for treatment bring other issues, health related and/or otherwise. In addition, some patients bring their own strong negative emotions: issues with self esteem and body image as well as high and unrealistic expectations about what can be done and achieved. That unfortunately is used against Doctors, whenever this type of patient comes for answers and don't get what they think they need, regardless of a sound and professional advice. I love this Doctor and highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

He has no knowledge of breast reconstruction and is not very caring of his patients. After a mastectomy everyone knows you do not put the same size implant in both breast because they are not the same size to begin with.He also permanently damaged the nipple on my good breast and never took ownership of it or even cared that it happened.He simply joked that he would tattoo nipples on at not cost of course. However he had the nerve to charge me for steroid shots to help break up scar tissue.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

I had a consultation with this Dr. He was very rude, awkward and unhelpful. He laughed at me and denied me service for corrective liposuction. I met with him a few minutes total, and was still charged the full visit amount. I had the surgery done a couple weeks later with an excellent surgeon who treated me with respect and did not deny me service. I have great results from my surgery De Angelis wouldn't do as 'I was not a good candidate'. I would NOT recommend De Angelis or his staff to anyone. STAY AWAY!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

I was very disappointed with this Dr. He did not seem willing to listen to or help me with my problem. I was told there was nothing that could be done with my situation. Not very straight forward with answering questions & unhelpful

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Dr. Anthony De Angelis's Credentials

• Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, Reno Nv 89557 (Grad. 1983)

AARP